Consumer, Disrupted: State of the Consumer 2021
How do you connect in a world of constant crisis?
The State of the Consumer 2021 looks at the pandemic consumer or, as we’re calling them, the disrupted consumer. A consumer disrupted by COVID-19, political unrest, and more. We’ll explore:
- Who is the disrupted consumer and what do they value?
- How has the retail experience evolved?
- What is the impact and influence of social media when it’s a primary form of connection?
- When tensions run high, should brands speak out?
- Who were the brand category winners and losers of 2020? What does that mean for 2021?
Download Consumer, Disrupted: State of the Consumer 2021 today to meet the disrupted consumer and learn how to connect with them on a level that goes deeper than toilet paper and curbside pick-up.